Students successfully completing the Missions Aviation major will:
- know the biblical basis, historical trends, and current situation in world missions;
- learn how to learn another language and culture;
- demonstrate practical skills of cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to other cultures;
- communicate the gospel effectively in other cultures;
- pass the Federal Aviation Administration Knowledge and Practical Tests for the Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating;
- exhibit godly character and Christian leadership.