About Transformation Academy of China
TAC (Transformation Academy of China) was founded in 2009 with only five students. Today, we have 500+ students in Shanghai, and five schools throughout China. Our school system is poised to open a new campus in Shanghai to help make room for all of the new students. The future at TAC looks bright as the school continues to grow rapidly. If you are passionate about education and are wanting to experience a new culture, we look forward to meeting you.
Transformation Academy of China exists to transform lives and train servant leaders through high quality education in a loving environment.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (education preferred)
2. Like-minded educator
3. Teaching experience preferred or TEFL Certificate
4. Willing to relocate to China
5. Must be native English speaker
We are committed to excellence and have a community of American expatriates teaching in China. TAC has gone above and beyond to ensure that staff living in China are well equipped. TAC provides excellent professional development opportunities and benefits for all foreign staff. Housing is upscale living comparable to the United States.
· Complimentary upscale apartment
· Salary between $20-45,000 (based on experience)
· Paid summer, and winter vacation.
· Full healthcare for employed and families
· Airfare to and from the United States
· Visa expenses paid
· Professional development opportunities
TAC is passionate about education, and we are eager to find like-minded individuals to join our team. If you would like additional information, or have questions, please email me, at Maurey.Bond@tasedu.org
Maurey Bond, Ph.D.
Director of International Affairs
Phone: +86 19121314774
For more information, contact: