|Posted On: 12/11/13|
Haw Branch Church of Christ, located at 1501 Haw Branch Road, Chocowinity NC, is seeking to fill our Youth Minister position. This position will involve ministries such as teaching youth and children’s classes, building relationships with youth at HBCC and the community through activities and Bible studies.
HBCC recognize that the Youth Minister understand how to grow students and build a team committed to growing students. We feel the Church grows when the youth grow and families are plugged in.
We believe the message of Christ must never change, but methods at times do. Children and youth ministry is very important, and we are dedicated to reaching and serving the lost. HBCC seeks to be a Church where youth are connected with God and His church.
For more information contact :
For more information, contact:
|Posted On: 02/12/14|
County Line Christian Church, Axton VA, is seeking a full-time Youth Minister.
CLCC is located in rural south-central Virginia. The church has an average attendance of 275 with a youth program involving 100 +/- youth. This position is an addition to two full time ministers. The current youth minister of 10+ years will be transitioning from Youth to Associate Minister.
The candidate should be willing to work in all areas of youth ministry (K-12). The exact job description and timing of the transitioning period will be determined based upon the strengths/weaknesses of the new youth minister.
For more information or to submit a resume, contact
Jimmy Reynolds (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ATTN: Elders/Youth Minister Search
12711 Chatham Road
Axton, VA 24054
For more information, contact:
|Posted On: 03/24/14|
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church (http://www.stpauls-episcopal.org), a historic and well-established, 870-member parish in downtown Richmond, VA, is seeking an energetic and creative full-time Youth Ministerto serve teens in grades 6 – 12. St. Paul's lies in the heart of downtown Richmond, across from Capitol Square. Built in 1845, it is among the most beautiful and historic churches in Virginia. The church celebrates three services on Sunday mornings. Parishioners are drawn from all over greater Richmond and from all walks of life, including the city's growing downtown residential neighborhoods. St. Paul's is famed for its strong outreach programs, and also serves as a vital community and worship center during the week.
Youth are at the center of church life, and are continually nurtured and challenged in a shared and open-minded journey of faith in Christ. The youth and the church are committed to The Journey to Adulthoodprogram which is typically divided into three sections: Rite-13 for 6th - 8th graders; Journey to Adulthood (J2A) for 9th - 10th graders; and Young Adults in the Church (YAC) for 11th - 12th graders. St. Paul's youth build deep and lasting relationships with one another and their mentors; actively serve their community; and travel across the nation and the world to perform mission work and learn new perspectives. The youth meet each Sunday morning in the Youth Center. In addition, youth meet one Sunday evening each month to have fun and build community, participate in church events and service activities, and plan and prepare for outreach and mission experiences.
The Youth Minister will be responsible for leading a program that will inspire and launch discipleship for youth, commitment and trust with parents, training and equipping for volunteers, and an outward focus on meeting the needs of the community near and far. Building one-on-one relationships with students is a high priority for this position. Collaboration with the Youth Ministry Team is also critical as St. Paul seeks to develop and maintain systems and structures that will serve the youth and families for many years to come.
Qualifications for this position include:
If you know someone who might be a fit for this position, please forward this email to them or send me their contact information so I can let them know about this opportunity. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to the Youth Minister Search Committee at StPYouthSearch@gmail.com or St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 815 East Grace Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
Thank you for your partnership with this work. You may receive a follow-up phone call from a member of our search team. If you would prefer not to receive future emails of this kind, please let me know and I would be happy to remove you from our list.
|Posted On: 03/27/14|
Position Available: Teen Minister (Grades 9-12)
Reports to: Family Ministry Team Leader
1. As part of the Family Ministry team this position will oversee the High School Ministry (Grades 9-12) component
2. Continue developing and casting vision for the high school ministry using Discipleship, Missional Community, and Orange philosophies of ministry. The vision for the high school ministry must correspond with overall church vision.
3. Create and implement outreach programs.
4. Recruit and train adult volunteers. Training will occur at regularly scheduled training sessions.
5. Responsible for programs that will promote discipleship and spiritual growth among the group.
6. Build community with adult volunteers.
7. Build community between students through missional communities and other regularly scheduled programs.
8. Administrate, schedule, communicate with volunteers and publicize effectively.
9. Create and implement a feedback/evaluation process using feedback from volunteer leadership team and the youth.
10. Prepare yearly goals and budget for approval by the eldership and be responsible for its implementation.
11. Work schedule will require flexible hours including evenings and weekends to enable you to be involved in the life of the teens.
Interested persons should:
have a strong Christian character
have leadership qualities
have a good work ethic
have a proven track record in the areas described above in the job description
Candidates please submit the following:
1. A cover letter.
2. A resume which includes education, experience and references.
Send to: Bruce Rhodes at email@example.com