Youth Pastor - Warwick Baptist Church, Hobbsville, NC (Northeastern NC)
Our purpose: is to be disciples who make disciples who go on to make more disciples.
We are seeking a God focused man or couple with a desire to make disciples of teenagers (Grades 7-12) and their families. We desire a man/couple who:
- can effectively teach, share, and model the Gospel..
- can effectively work through challenging issues and struggles that teenagers face and offer them biblical solutions and counsel…
- can encourage & love people with a servant’s heart..
- can demonstrate and model Chris-likeness in their behavior through a serious, consistent, disciplined, and committed walk with God..
- can inspire teenagers to mature and to seek a deeper relationship with Christ…
We currently have 13 active in our youth group and about 5 that have not been active. We average about 110 for worship on Sunday and have a blended style of worship. We employ a part time secretary and a full time Pastor. We recently installed new technology equipment and developed a website (www.warwickbaptistlife.com). We are a friendly, unified, and biblically oriented congregation.
This is a part-time position that works in conjunction with the Pastor to lead, grow, and challenge people. Compensation will begin at $10,400/yr., with the incentive for more as growth occurs. In the past our youth have met on a bi-weekly basis with adult volunteers. There will be flexibility with this position for vision and building.
- Must be a follower of Jesus who has an evident personal relationship with Jesus.
- Must be flexible and willing to be involved in church life and recruit youth workers.
- Must be willing to get involved in the life of teens and cultivate meaningful relationships with them and their families.
- Must be willing to plan, coordinate, and provide the logistics of youth ministry activities, events, and mission trips away from our campus.
- Must be motivated, energetic, organized, and willing to learn yet mature enough to lead.
- Must have some ministry experience working with teenagers.
Send resume with references to Pastor Frank Ellington at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 252-267-5146.
For more information, contact:
4314 Virginia Road
We are looking for someone with a vision for working with students and their parents to spread the Gospel in our community. The candidate will work with the minister and elders to develop a ministry that is consistent with the mission statement, beliefs and practices of the church. Primary responsibilities will include programming for students and young adults.
Church / Organization Description:
We are a Restoration Movement church located in rural Montana. Fort Benton is on the Missouri River and is one of the oldest communities in Montana. The church is preparing to celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2016.
Submit a resume and picture of you and your family (if applicable).
Number of Employees: 1 Full, 2 Part-time
Average Attendance Range: 60-80
Salary and housing will be discussed with potential candidates.
Name: Scott Meneely
Mail to: First Christian Church, PO Box 519, Fort Benton, MT 59442
For more information, contact:
PO Box 519